- Indent css properties by "X" tab/spaces
- Each property on separate line (on/off)
- Opening brace on separate line (on/off)
- All selector for a rule on same line (on/off)
- Blank line between lines (on/off)
I have yet to find any code editor that implements some of the interesting features that IA Writer has.
Some things of note are the following. I have included the time at which it occurs in the IA Writer video (http://www.iawriter.com/):
- Theme option to toggle menus off as you start coding (:20 seconds)
- Focus Mode: as you click on blocks of code or type within a block of code, the surrounding code would dim via an opacity setting. (:35 seconds)
The best thing about this is that it survives being opened in a variety of editors without looking like garbage.
This would make it a more complete replacement for the tab bar, which I would prefer to hide, as vertical screen space is at a premium compared to horizontal space with widescreen monitors. And I'm the type of person that likes to see as many lines of code on screen as possible.
For a good example of this type of functionality, take a look at Espresso 2's UI (http://macrabbit.com/espresso/). Or even Chocolat (http://chocolatapp.com/).
It would be helpful if Sublime Text had a way to choose a Python environment.
- Double click my log file (or other)
- find it opens with notepad++
- close file
- right click -> open with .. > sublime text & tick 'always use sublime txt'
Customer support service by UserEcho