It's work in VIM and most ppl wants it in ST2. In VIM, it works on the editor layer, it isn't language-specific. Languages need to set just words for this function.
SublimeText2 - 2165
Any changes in the default preferences don't actually occur in that file, but are automatically pasted through to the user preferences. This saves on copy/paste time, helps new users deal with how the preference system works, and can automate copying comments through, too.
"font_size": 10, to "font_size": 12, in the defaults will actually add that change to user preferences, while leaving the default as it was.
It would be helpful to have a small tooltip or something similar notifying the user of this.
- Generally rather few infos of what might be interesting at a glance or direct access..
- Ad hoc messages displace the static infos ..
Coming from jEdit i'm used to some more usefull infos or mode toggles - which i find mostly valuable - plus the concise way jEdit presents those.. see this comparison screenshot ST2 vs. jEdit .. it shows:
|EditMode (no equivalent-> maybe use some ST2 info or mode )
|WordWrap (very usefull, jEdit has 3 modes: normal,hard,soft)
- |SelectionMode (no equivalent-> maybe use some ST2 info or mode )
- |RectangularSelection (no equivalent-> maybe use some ST2 info or mode)
- |InsertMode (no equivalent-> maybe use some ST2 info or mode )
As u can see, jEdit stuffs a lot of usefull infos/modes in little space (has tooltips if in doubt) ..
Per TAB character word wrap.
Similar to Word/Excel.
Customer support service by UserEcho