Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Using tag#with-hyphen doesn't work.

braftre 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
Would it be possible allow hypens when using tag#with-hyphen/tag.with-hyphen like in the snippets? As we use it as a common naming convention for css styles.

Also great work mate love this editor more and more.

Make escape set focus on sidebar when focus is set on the editor

aristidesfl 12 years ago 0
Currently escape has no function while the focus is on the editor and no panels are open.

It is possible to change the keymap to achieve this by verifying negatively if all the other possible contexts for the escape key are not met.

This is very cumbersome and doesn't provide compatibility should new cases for the use of escape be added to the keymap file in future versions.

Would be nice to have a key which indicates if the focus is set on the text editor so the context of the escape key could be set in a affirmative manner.

Anyway, this doesn't really work because escape is hardset to take focus from the sidebar so it only gains focus momentainly and then goes away..

Force sublime text 2 not to load python files under a plug-in's directory

Filipe Cabecinhas 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 1
Is there a way to tell sublime text 2 not to load certain files from my plugin directory? Either not load files under a certain directory (blacklist), or "only load these files" (whitelist).

Thanks,

Filipe

Italic rendering does not work properly with the font I use

William Ledoux 12 years ago updated by Darin Morrison 12 years ago 2
Hi there,

The new italic rendering of text  does not work with the font I use, making the text unreadable.
Each italic character seems to take double the space, as you can see on the screenshot below:

Image 56

The font is HobTiny, you can download it for free: 
http://dr-hoiby.com/res/HobTiny.php
I think it only works on Windows.

Thanks for the amazing work
William Ledoux

The about box isn't closeable in Gnome 3

joey 13 years ago updated by Noe Nieto 12 years ago 1
There is no close button or anything. I think this may be due to Gnome 3's new style for displaying dialog boxes. Strangely, it is possible to right-click on the mini-titlebar of the about box and close it from there. Of course, this is neither obvious nor ideal...

Image 6

Support for multi-user environment ($SUBLIME_DATA)

eric ripa 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 1
Today we can launch Sublime Text with --data to use a custom data dir location. It would be good to have the option to set for example $SUBLIME_DATA to a custom location to make this change "permanent".

This would make it easier to use Sublime Text in a multi-user environment (like a Citrix/VNC terminal service type of corporate environment) where only one central installation of Sublime is present and each user have their own data directory. 

Custom closing bracket position for CSS

Илья 12 years ago 0

Here is an example of what is happening now:

.class {

}

So when I'm typing ".class {" SublimeText automatically inserts "}" (which is correct). Then I press Enter and get this:

.class {

#CURSOR_POSITION#

}

But what I really want is (attention to the closing bracket - it's indented by additional tab):

.class {

#CURSOR_POSITION#

}

I've even seen (ok, it was only once) in some editor special setting for this. Now I start using SublimeText (which is cool!) and I feel that it can be customized in a such way but I'm not quite sure how.

Indentation of PHP 5.4 arrays with new square bracket notation

dan78 11 years ago updated by Flavio De Stefano 10 years ago 1

Indentation of PHP 5.4 arrays with new square bracket notation

It would be helpful to change the auto-indentation settings for PHP files  such that the content of arrays with square bracket syntax is indented.

PHP code auto-indented with ST3 v 5054 looks like this:

Image 259

For nested arrays this quickly becomes very hard to read. 

ST3 correctly indents traditional PHP arrays:

Image 260

Any suggestions how to auto-indent square bracket arrays are welcome. 

The Avanti Law Group: Bankruptcy and Debt Settlement Services

Efrain Hensley 10 years ago 0
Too many consumers feel that their debts are overwhelming and there is nothing they can do other than file a bankruptcy. Due to lack of information, many consumers turn prematurely to bankruptcy. We can help you avoid bankruptcy by settling your unsecured debts on your behalf.
Youtube video

ability to combine counterparts (.h .cpp .m) in sidebar or tabs.. both for open files and folder-browser

walter lynsdale 12 years ago 0
Clicking such a tab would select the last viewed item, clicking again would toggle. another idea for helping c/c++ coders out without needing to remember a hotkey (which may be forgotten when moving between platforms & their IDE's)
The ability to combine multiple extensions for the same filename could be done in a non-c/c++ specific manner, and binary files (.o? .pyc?) ignored.