When connecting my MacBook to a non-Apple external monitor and using it as my only display, the text is anti-aliased incorrectly.
1. Connect a MacBook to a non-Apple display (I was using a Samsung SyncMaster).
2. Make sure there are no Apple displays running including the laptops monitor.
3. Quit Sublime Text 2 if it is running.
4. Open or restart Sublime Text 2.
5. Note that the text's rendering is different and incorrect from the standard rendering of text in OS X.
I've found that when Sublime remains open while switching between monitors the method it anti-alias' the text remains. For example, if the rendering is incorrect and I switch to a display that traditionally renders it correctly, it will remain incorrect until I quit and restart Sublime Text 2.
Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho