Sublime Text 2.0.1 just emptied a bunch of files that I didn't have checked in yet:
* I restarted the system. ST had several open tabs.
* After the restart, the network drives that the files were on was not mounted, so ST displayed the files with empty content.
* Then the network drive (an SMB share) came up.
* I quit and re-opened ST, hoping to see my files now.
* But now they are all empty, as verified by `less`!
I'm really unhappy now. Please, don't lose my data.
Customer support service by UserEcho