Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Status bar draggable in OSX

Dan Rogers 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 1
I'd like the option to drag the status bar in OSX to move the main Sublime window around, similar to Finder / Safari.

Support for Fountain, markup for screenwriting files

Ricardo José 12 years ago 0
Hello,

Could you please add support for Fountain? There are other apps already supporting it, but not yet Sublime Text.

better project management

michelangelo giacomelli 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
if i set "remember_open_files": false, when open a project file it not restore workspace, i would not sublime remember workspace but when use project should do
Not a bug

Fix the error where you end up with two cursors and anything you write or delete is deleted two places.

Mark Gray 12 years ago updated by Jon Skinner 12 years ago 2
Fix the error where you end up with two cursors and anything you write or delete is deleted two places.

Viewer out of synch

Anouchka van Riel 12 years ago 0
We imported the video as a quicktime and imported the text as a txt file. At the beginning of our feature, some of the text does not match picture in the viewer and we cannot fix it manually. The viewer shows video in the wrong order for the first 2 minutes. Can anybody help with this? Thank you

Opening a new file only shows a tab when the file has been modified

Dan Higham 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 2
Only just started happening but every time I open a file no tab appears until I modify the file. http://vimeo.com/35984182

Can't type semicolon in PHP files

peaks 12 years ago 0
After the latest update I can't type semicolons in PHP files anymore. When I try to type in one, it just selects some text above in the document.

Code or File Compare

hamed narimani 12 years ago in Plugin announcements 0
Need a plugin to compare two files

Goto file single line palette layout

aristidesfl 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 2
The double line layout is very hard to scan, and reduces the number of items displayable in the palette.
I would rather have single line items with the details in front of them, instead of under.

Btw, what are the numbers which appear to the left of files while searching?