Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Folders mixed in and not at the top of the list

Brian Bokor 12 years ago 0
is there a way to make the folders mixed in the list rather than defaulting to the top?

Sublime have any support for CMS Joomla!?

Bruno Batista 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 2
Do not complete the internal class/functions of Joomla...

UnicodeEncodeError

yeman&1006410211 12 years ago updated by Joel Thornton 12 years ago 1

UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 9-10: ordinal not in range(128)

print(‘汉字’) error: [Decode error - output not utf-8]

luxi 12 years ago updated by FichteFoll 12 years ago 1
print(‘汉字’)            error:  [Decode error - output not utf-8]  

Warn when there is a syntax error in a plug in.

Filipe Cabecinhas 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
When a plugin fails to load due to a syntax error (maybe other errors too), nothing is shown on the console.

It should at least log the error there. Otherwise, the only way to get that log would be to open sublime text 2 with the --debug argument and find it in that output.

Thinner scrollbars

Brian Cavalier 13 years ago updated by hced 13 years ago 6
Thinner scrollbars (plus fade in/out like iOS?) to maximize editing areas, esp. in 2/3/4 pane views.

periodically clean up "File opens" list may be better for user

Shihao Feng 12 years ago 0
The "File opens" list usually tend to become longer and longer. Why don't  add a cleaner to clean it automatically each five minutes when it more than five items.

curlftps and remote editing

Всеволод Иванов 12 years ago updated by Joel Thornton 12 years ago 1
sometimes i really need to edit something remotely, and mount some ssh\ftp servers as folder. In sublime i cant delete any file, folders have really long response time, and saving file is really long.. fix it please

Haskell: ctrl/cmd-r for data and type definitions

Karl Smeltzer 12 years ago 0
It would be quite nice if the "go to symbol" functionality accessed via cmd/ctrl-r would also locate data and type definitions in Haskell. Discarding complicated language extensions, I think it would be possible to just look for code of the form:
data name1 = ...
type name2 = ...
newtype name3 = ...