Sumblime Text 2 is yielding "unable to save" error if one had attempted to save a changed file in the folder that had been renamed via Sumblime texts' interface.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open project with non-empty directory (e.g. directory named "A")
- Open a file in that directory (e.g. file named "x.txt")
- Edit contents of "x.txt" (but do not save it back to the disk)
- Rename parent directory ("A" -> "B")
- Attempt to save changes in "x.txt"
Steps 3 and 4 are interchangeable.
Service d'assistance aux clients par UserEcho