I always have "Use Buffer" turned on when doing Find in Files. I would like some keybindings to browse the Find Results buffer:
- Go to next/previous search. (A search begins with a line "Searching 999 files or foo" and ends with a line "42 matches across 21 files.")
- Go to next/previous file. (To the next line that contains a file name followed by a colon.)
- Go to the next/previous search result. (A line that contains the line number followed by a colon.) Note that this is different from F4 -- I want the cursor to move in the Find Results buffer but not the corresponding find result to be opened.
What would also be cool would be advanced editing:
- Delete current file from Find Results (= the file name heading plus all matches from that file). Delete current search from Find Results (= the whole section from "Searching 99 files for" to "9 matches across 9 files").
- Delete all but the current search (= the search I'm looking at) from Find Results.
- Delete all but the most recent N searches from Find Results.
- Fold all searches.
- Fold all files based on matching file name criteria. E.g. when searching in my Packages folder, I often get lots of matches in the SublimeCodeIntel package, and it would be cool if I could hide those all in one go.
Customer support service by UserEcho