Recently, I've been using sublime with a remote sftp project through a VPN. I've noticed that when sublime loads this project the sublime interface will gradually get slower over time.
Normally, after about an hour of use, there will be a delay between typing and when the characters display. Command keys, like find/replace will take 1-2 seconds to open, etc.
This problem will only occur when I open a remote project. If I stick to local projects, sublime will respond quickly. But if I switch to a remote project, even for just a second and then back again, sublime's response will degrade over time.
The problem isn't related to saving files, although saving files does freeze sublime until the operation completes.
This is on Ubuntu 11.04.
Service d'assistance aux clients par UserEcho