Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Maciej Partyka 4 years ago • updated by jan otte 4 years ago 1

When I drag a file, there should be an option to create a new column view(such as in Visual c++ 2010,2011 and 2012)

Ricardo José 5 years ago 0
Hello,

Could you please add support for Fountain? There are other apps already supporting it, but not yet Sublime Text.
michelangelo giacomelli 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 0
if i set "remember_open_files": false, when open a project file it not restore workspace, i would not sublime remember workspace but when use project should do
Not a bug
Mark Gray 5 years ago • updated by Jon Skinner 5 years ago 2
Fix the error where you end up with two cursors and anything you write or delete is deleted two places.
Dan Higham 5 years ago • updated 5 years ago 2
Only just started happening but every time I open a file no tab appears until I modify the file. http://vimeo.com/35984182
aristidesfl 5 years ago • updated 5 years ago 2
The double line layout is very hard to scan, and reduces the number of items displayable in the palette.
I would rather have single line items with the details in front of them, instead of under.

Btw, what are the numbers which appear to the left of files while searching?
FloFlow 5 years ago 0

In Dropbox my project folders, things are organized like that :

CLIENTS

-> CLIENTNAME

-> SUPPORT

-> CONTRATS

-> WEB

-> capture

-> decoupe

-> design

-> docs

-> HTML

And and my files for each clients are in these HTML folders so I add several projects I have many HTML folders, not really easy to manage isn't it ? :)

I think it would be awesome to have in addition of the actual rename function the possibilty to rename the folder but only for Sublime Text

derek wood 5 years ago • updated by Tom Kelly 4 years ago 2
i want you so bad... but i need 2 things - before we can be together:  

1. preview in browser button and commands ... (multiple browsers)  

2.  preview in sublime... with a refresh on save... like bbedit...

PLEASE !  it would be sooo easy for you !  I am so confused - why wont you meet me half way ?
Cory Bloor 5 years ago 0
I'm considering moving over to Sublime from Visual Studio and I'm trying to set up my Sublime color scheme to match my old VS colour scheme.

It's easy to export an XML document (*.vssettings) with VS's fonts and colors. It would be nice if I could easily import from that, rather than re-creating it by hand. At the moment, it seems that I have to copy/paste a few dozen color hex values from one XML file to another to get my theme across.
Zoran Simic 6 years ago • updated by Joel Thornton 6 years ago 5
It would be awesome if the various user settings files could be stored as gist on github. That's what I'm doing now (keeping a copy of those files on github), but it would be awesome if I didn't have to periodically apply them to all my machines.

It could be done for example by putting a file in ~/.sublimetext on Unix systems (and a similar place on Windows) for example. For github, user's API token (or whatever's needed) could be stored there and ST2 would go then ahead and read/save files from gist.github.com instead of the local FS.

Those who'd like to use this would then only need to copy that one file to their machines and get the benefit of having shared settings.