Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Completed

Make a fullscreen mode without using the OS X Lion full screen junk

Alexander Rechsteiner 6 years ago • updated by Jon Skinner 6 years ago 0
The only way I discovered so far to make Sublime 2 full screen is the OS X Lion standard way. However, this full screen mode is unusable since it blacks out the secondary monitor.

I would like to code on my main monitor in full screen mode and watch a webcast / training video on my notebook screen. With OS X Lion full screen this is not possible.

Also see:
http://osxdaily.com/2011/06/16/os-x-lion-full-screen-app-mode-doesnt-play-well-with-external-displays/
Answer
Jon Skinner 6 years ago
You can use the use_simple_full_screen global setting for this

Bigger resize-editor-pane active area

Robert McLarty 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 0
The area beside the scrollbars which activate the "resize editor pane" functionality is too small (less than 5px wide). I resize multiple panes regularly while working, so I always run into the difficulty of performing this action. I like how this area is big in Vim making it extremely easy to do this.

I also love Sublime's zoomed-out map of the opened file. Why couldn't the vertical scrollbar just disappear (leaving it's whole 20px width for easy resizing) and just use the Sublime file navigator as the only vertical scrolling control?

can not type Vietnamese language

Phi Tống 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 0
althought i reopen file with encoding is UTF-8, but i can not type Vietnamese language, example i want type "ắ" but i can only type "ă"

codeintel baked in

Stuart Innes 5 years ago 0
would like to see the Komodo codeintel engine baked in since its been broken for a while as a 3rd party download.

Can't type "ł", but other polish characters works.

HahiSerw 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 1
Even "Ł" works! I didn't find any keyboard shortcut like "ALT+L".

sftp syncing doesn't convert local timestamp to utc before remote server comparison

Jeremy Fusco 5 years ago 0
This results in the remote always being newer by several hours if you are west of the Atlantic which requires you to set 

// This plugin doesn't appear to convert time stamps to UTC before comparison.

"confirm_overwrite_newer": false,

in sftp-config.json

italics vertical alignment

Andy Warner 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 0
The italic text does not line up vertically with normal text

[AppleScript ] Lines started with "#" are not being recognized as comments

Artem Gordinskiy 5 years ago 0

You could read about AppleScript comments in the AppleScript Language Guide.

--

Same in the third version.

Unsaved files

Pedro Murillo 5 years ago 0

If you create a new plain-text file, its first line becomes the displayed name for its tab or sidebar item. How can I disable this?

Mouse buttons can't be captured by external applications (SmartScroll + Wacom Tablet)

Artem Matevosyan 5 years ago 0

I use Sublime on Mac in junction with Wacom tablet and SmartScroll app. I use middle "mouse button" on the pen to grab and scroll. Though the mouse buttons are now customizeable, it is impossible to capture mouse events from outside Sublime. I have seen a lot of frustrated discussions about this on the internet.