Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Wrong indentation in sublime settings files

aristidesfl 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 2

Quickview. When you click on a html element the css code correspondent should appear and vice versa

Pulkit Mehta 5 years ago 0

Quickview. When you click on a html element the css code correspondent should appear and vice versa. Good example is adobe code

Completed

Feature Request: Blank Document By Default

Jesse Squire 7 years ago • updated by Jon Skinner 7 years ago 1
I would be interested in an option to allow a new (blank) document to be opened by default when there were no documents from the previous session to restore.

new column view by dragging file (as in visual c++)

Maciej Partyka 5 years ago • updated by jan otte 5 years ago 1

When I drag a file, there should be an option to create a new column view(such as in Visual c++ 2010,2011 and 2012)

Support for Fountain, markup for screenwriting files

Ricardo José 5 years ago 0
Hello,

Could you please add support for Fountain? There are other apps already supporting it, but not yet Sublime Text.

better project management

michelangelo giacomelli 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 0
if i set "remember_open_files": false, when open a project file it not restore workspace, i would not sublime remember workspace but when use project should do
Not a bug

Fix the error where you end up with two cursors and anything you write or delete is deleted two places.

Mark Gray 6 years ago • updated by Jon Skinner 6 years ago 2
Fix the error where you end up with two cursors and anything you write or delete is deleted two places.

Opening a new file only shows a tab when the file has been modified

Dan Higham 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 2
Only just started happening but every time I open a file no tab appears until I modify the file. http://vimeo.com/35984182

Goto file single line palette layout

aristidesfl 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 2
The double line layout is very hard to scan, and reduces the number of items displayable in the palette.
I would rather have single line items with the details in front of them, instead of under.

Btw, what are the numbers which appear to the left of files while searching?

I would love to be able to rename the folder name in the sidebar without renaming the original folder name

FloFlow 5 years ago 0

In Dropbox my project folders, things are organized like that :

CLIENTS

-> CLIENTNAME

-> SUPPORT

-> CONTRATS

-> WEB

-> capture

-> decoupe

-> design

-> docs

-> HTML

And and my files for each clients are in these HTML folders so I add several projects I have many HTML folders, not really easy to manage isn't it ? :)

I think it would be awesome to have in addition of the actual rename function the possibilty to rename the folder but only for Sublime Text