- OS: Mac OSX 10.6.8
- Build: Sublime Text 2 2165 (and at least the last two versions)
When I delete a file from the sidebar, it should remove itself from the file list.
When I rename a file in the sidebar, it should remove itself from the file list and then add the new file.
When I add a file to the project it should add itself to the file list.
The sidebar doesn't seem to be updating when file events happen (rename, delete, create, move).
Steps Taken To Fix:
- I've restarted the application.
- I've deleted the application.
- I've deleted ALL the file created by the application (including two sneaky ones in ~/Library).
- I've reinstalled the application.
- I've restarted my computer.
- I've looked at the console.
Nothing, nada, zip. No dice!
This has now happened twice. The first time it randomly stopped after deleting all of my project files. Doing that again hasn't fixed it.
Customer support service by UserEcho