Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Answered

Problem with tab completion

Oktay Acikalin 13 years ago updated by Jon Skinner 13 years ago 1
I really appreciate your efforts in tab completion but I continuously run into "wrong" completions instead of getting a tab or couple of spaces inserted. How can I change it back to only support snippets? I would then bind the best-completion-thingy to another key..
Answer
Jon Skinner 13 years ago
Done in 2033

Sidebar find

John Turknett 13 years ago updated by John Drummond 12 years ago 1
Currently when you perform a find search and highlight matches, it shows a tiny little highlight in the minimap. That is hard to see, it would be better to highlight the whole row.

Hoist Folders in Sidebar

r taiidani 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
It would be very nice to be able to 'hoist' folders in the sidebar, similar to the Hoist functionality on lineitems in OmniOutliner.

This would allow you to change the root of the folder in the sidebar without the inconvenience of removing and re-adding the folder. It would also be helpful for Sublime projects to remember the current level and root level.

Find is broken in last version (2710) on Ubuntu.

Adrian Olaru 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
I can't even type what I wanna find...I can only type one letter...

OCCATIONAL BOOKINGS: Westhill Consulting Rooms

Michele Rouze 10 years ago 0
Occasional bookings:
£14.50 an hour
Regular bookings:
weekly hours:
1-4 £13.70 an hour
5-9 £12.95 an hour
10-14 £12.20 an hour
15-19 £11.45 an hour
20-24 £10.70 an hour
25 and more £ 9.95 an hour

Groups:
£20.00 an hour
£120.00 a day

All prices include VAT

Welcome: Westhill House HighGate Consulting Rooms
http://www.consulting-rooms.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=34
The consulting rooms are located in West Hill House, a quiet building in Swain's Lane, set back from the road. Swain's Lane is one of Highgate's most charming streets. It is within 50 metres of Hampstead Heath and with easy access to bus, train and underground. Local restaurants and cafés add to the friendly, village atmosphere.

Ability to separate colors of fix size...

Muhlis Murat Akay 13 years ago 0

Ability to separate colors of fix size.. For example; in some ASCII formatted files, first 34 chars mean header with color1, 1024 chars mean message data with color2, 12 chars mean tail with color3. I couldn't find this. is there any way to do this?

Launch in...

Andres Garcia 12 years ago 0
Shouldn't there be a way to launch code in different browsers? Sort of how Notepad++ does it (in Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.)

right click context menu include command palette command items

jaychou 12 years ago 0

it would be great if you guys add command palette menu when right clicking above blocked / selected text so I can easily add comment block or line

thank you

Fixed

SublimeEdit is behaving like TextMate: Cmd + T is slow

Brad Gessler 13 years ago updated by Jon Skinner 13 years ago 0
On dev build 2052 Cmd + T on the mac is really slow and the dreaded "beach ball" is displayed.
Answer
Jon Skinner 13 years ago
Resolved in 2053

Softer wrapping

Oktay Acikalin 13 years ago 0

Normally if "Word Wrap" is enabled, everything gets wrapped at a certain column.

The idea is to have a switch to enable softer wrapping. This would not break words or lines of dashes / asterisks which are too big for the rest of the line. It would only break on word_separators. One could then modify this var if necessary - e.g. not breaking ascii tables.
A problem which I see here is that Sublime would somehow have to guess how big the paragraph is or something like that.

Another idea would be the possibility to mark certain lines as unwrappable - either via syntax definition or view commands.

Personally I kind of prefer the latter one.