Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.
Would be awesome to be able to debug PHP code within Sublime Text. xdebug provides breakpoint support. Basically need a way to place breakpoints, highlight the line, etc...
So either built in support for xdebug, or the means for a plugin to respond to placed breakpoints and display debug data.
1) remote projects editing (ftp/sftp with local copy and syncing files with remote location on save)
2) version control integration (svn/git/mercurial)
Having these 2 features implemented will surely draw a lot of attention from users who are currently using text editors like gedit (linux) or e-texteditor (win/linux)
In Notepad++, clicking View > Show Symbol > Show All Characters produces the following:
- Spaces are materialized with dots
- TABs are materialized with right arrows
- CR/LFs are displayed with CR/LF icons
- Probably more cases that I'm not aware of
Is there a way to replicate this behavior? I am currently working with big painful CSV files (Excel or CSVEasy are not options), and seeing all the characters is invaluable here.
Thanks for your help.
Customer support service by UserEcho