Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Show a function's definition below the autocomplete box.

Nick23 11 years ago 0

When you type a function name a small window should appear above/below the current line with the function's definition, like in Notepad++, instead of having to leave the current line/file when using the "goto anything @". This could be expanded to include library functions as well as user-defined functions.

Change code completion keys combination

Sylvain Verly 13 years ago 0

Add the possibility to move away from code completion dialog by pressing the same key combination it took to pop up that dialog. Currently its annoying that if you are not interested in those proposition, you have to grab your mouse and click away, or choose a random proposition to get that dialog disappear. Navigation should be done through arrows.

Open files/folders should not include extension when sorting alphabetically

Gëzim H 13 years ago 0

Currently, the open files list considers the whole file name when sorting the list alphabetically:

For example with these files, it would sort them like this:

Menu.File.js
Menu.js
Menu.Tools.js

A more appropriate way to sort them would be to not consider the extension, which would result in this:
Menu.js
Menu.File.js
Menu.Tools.js

For build systems, make it possible to use exact scope only rather than include partial matches

Alan Andersen 13 years ago updated by Jon Skinner 13 years ago 3
For example, I have two build systems, one for JSP's and one for .java files. I have my current build system set to automatic. My Java build system has a scope of source.java, and my JSP build system has a scope of text.html.jsp. In some areas in the JSP, it selects the java build system, and in other areas it selects the JSP build system. I realized this is because inside of scriptlets it counts as "source.java.embedded.html text.html.jsp" (hit ctrl-shift-alt-p for those who dont know, shows up in status bar), and since the source.java comes first, the java build system picks on up it. Clicking outside of scriptlets and hitting build chooses the correct one.

Could you add another option such as "use_exact_scope: true" or such so that a particular build system will only use the same scope specified?

OS X Lion full screen should make use of all monitors.

James Farwell 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 2
It would be great if Full Screen and Distraction Free Mode on OS X Lion used all monitors instead of just one. For example, if the layout is 2 columns and the monitors are horizontally arranged, show 1 column on each screen. Or if the layout is 4 rows and the monitors are vertically arranged, show 2 rows on each screen. etc.

MRU when using Cmd+T

Felipe Coury 13 years ago 0
One of the features that I use the most in TextMate is the ability to jump between most recent used files using Cmd+T.

Here's how it works in TM: if you are editing file A and you do Cmd+T and select B.

Now when you are editing B and hit Cmd+T, it show a list with A first, then B, then the other files.

Let's say I pick C, it will now show B as the first option, then A and then C, followed by the other files.

This is a kind of Cmd+Tab for the editor.

XML syntax colouring does not support attribute names with periods

Pierre-Paul Lavoie 11 years ago 0

<tag attribute.7="value"/> is currently not recognized as a valid tag.

entity.other.attribute-name.localname.xml is missing the period in the regexp character class.

([-_a-zA-Z0-9.]+)

The Strength of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management

helgadahlin@gmail com 10 years ago 0
Morgan Stanley serves many of the world’s most sophisticated and demanding institutional and individual investors. Our global presence and expertise allow us to provide our clients with financial advice, integrated solutions and intelligence across all the world’s major markets.

Our valued wealth management clients have entrusted a total of more than $1.8 trillion in assets with Morgan Stanley as of September 30, 2013, making us one of the world’s leading wealth management firms. As we strive for excellence in advising clients and helping them manage their wealth, no responsibility is more important to us than making certain our clients’ assets are safe, secure and available when needed.

- The Strength of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Your Assets are Safeguarded at Morgan Stanley
- Setting the Standard in Wealth Management

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC is a member of SIPC, a federally mandated US nonprofit corporation that protects customer assets from financial loss in the event a broker-dealer becomes insolvent.

SIPC automatically covers securities custodied with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (stocks, bonds, notes) up to $500,000 per client capacity (e.g., individual, joint) of which $250,000 may be cash. This means that in the unlikely event of liquidation, a court-appointed trustee of a SIPC member firm and SIPC representative will examine the records of the member firm to verify that all of the securities are accounted for. If sufficient funds are not available in the firm’s customer accounts to satisfy claims within the above limits, the reserve funds of SIPC are used to supplement the distribution, up to the ceiling of $500,000 per customer, including up to $250,000 for cash claims.

Money market funds receive SIPC coverage as securities, not as cash. Funds in the Bank Deposit Program are covered by FDIC insurance, not SIPC.

Additional information about SIPC is available at http://www.sipc.org/.

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC also has obtained private insurance in excess of SIPC coverage, which provides an additional $1 billion coverage on an aggregate basis to cover shortfalls if basic SIPC coverage is insufficient as a result of breach of securities rules or physical loss or damage to customer assets. This coverage is subject to a firm wide cap of $1 billion with no per-client limit for securities and a $1.9 million per-client limit for the cash portion of any remaining shortfall.

Federal Deposit Insurance Company (FDIC) Coverage
The FDIC is an independent agency of the US government created by Congress to maintain stability and public confidence in the nation’s financial system by, among other things, insuring deposits.

FDIC deposit insurance protects clients against the failure of each depository institution that participates in Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC’s Bank Deposit Program.

Deposits in the Bank Deposit Program are FDIC insured up to a total of $250,000 per bank for each insurable capacity in which funds are held (individual, joint, etc.).

Additional information about the FDIC is available at http://www.fdic.gov/.

Read Related Articles:
Elm Street Group at Morgan Stanley
Michael Shearin Elm Street Group at Morgan Stanley
Elm Street Group Product Brochures

(Sometimes) cannot switch projects via key binding with build 2041 on OSX

Oktay Acikalin 13 years ago updated 13 years ago 3
At some point - don't know really when that happens - I cannot switch projects via key binding anymore. In the console I see this:
no command for selector: noop:

After some time/actions I can use it again.

How can I debug this in more detail? Currently I cannot reproduce it on purpose and don't know what resolves the problem.

<script> tag won't close in HTML or Rails (HTML). Build 2181

Scott Carleton 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
When you create a <script> tag, it's really difficult to close it. One can write '<' but the moment you put the slash in it erases it.  Very aggravating.  

Best way around this is when writing the open tag, to hit tab and have it complete the whole set for you.