Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

ST2 Does not remember correct indentation

zach nawar 13 years ago 0
How to recreate:
Write a function or something that causes ST2 to automatically add indentation the next time you press enter.
Keep pressing enter a few times so you cursor is now a few lines below where you have last typed. Your cursor should still be indented.
Press your up arrow key, the cursor will move up a line and lose all indentation.

Line numbers rendered incorrectly in folded text

Sven Axelsson 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
Two line numbers seems to be rendered on top of each other at the end of a fold, like this: https://skitch.com/sven/g1ebi/linenumberovertype

This is in build 2148.

Westhill Consulting Jakarta: What You Need to Know About IPO Investments

vanessa kornilova 10 years ago 0
1888 Press Release - Westhill Consulting is an international financial advisory firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Below is a guide to Initial Public Offerings (IPO's) intended to simplify the jargon and remove the fear that IPO's involve higher risk as compared to usual investments.

Westhill Consulting is a market leader in the Financial Services category. Here is a guide to Initial Public Offerings (IPO's) intended to simplify the jargon and remove the fear that IPO's involve higher risk as compared to usual investments.

Westhill Consulting is a reputable investment advisory firm based in Jakarta Indonesia, dedicated to providing you the most advantageous investments based on how you want your portfolio managed for the private middle market.

You might be wondering how you can increase the profits you make from your market investing strategies. If you're searching for the most profitable forms of investing that are available today, you should definitely investigate the possibilities of using Initial Public Offering (IPO) investments.

A simple description of an IPO includes the fact that you're buying a business that is just entering the open marketplace. The moment the IPO is released to the public is the first time anyone has the ability to buy the company openly, and this will surely give you a good idea on where the stock itself resides when it comes to the value of the offering. You can wage it is preparing for a large rise in its value because they are just releasing their stock to the public.

Though most of the Initial Public Offering stocks skyrocket after they are first released, you must keep in mind that they are hardly a definite investment. Because of this, there are several factors you must definitely examine before you place your capital into this type of investment.

match_brackets should work inside quotes

chocolate camera 12 years ago 0

Even if I have "match_brackets": true, in my Preferences, pairs of brackets are not highlighted when they are inside quotes.

That scenario is rather usual in XSL, such as:

<value-of select="concat('foo',substring-after('foobar','foo'))"/>

project folders view moves up and down when collapsing folders

Objective Sheep 12 years ago 0
The project folder is not "fixed". Most often than not, when opening a lot of folders so that the scrollbar is outside the visibile bounds, collapsing some of them again moves the project folders view completely. I think the correct behaviour would be that anything above the sourcetree item I am folding stays exactly where it is. It looks like the whole scrollbar is repositioned. This is often confusing and I have to spend a second or two finding my way again.

Please move the find dialogs and any other to the top instead of the bottom or allow its customization as a preference, thank you.

David McGuigan 12 years ago 0
For high-resolution monitors it's a lot of extra work and less comfort to look way down at the bottom of the window where your attention rarely is, contrasted to the top where you're constantly reading tab file names and interacting with Ctrl + P, thanks.
Fixed

Ctrl-K doesn't quite do what emacs users would expect

David Alexander 13 years ago updated by Jon Skinner 13 years ago 1
Ctrl-K, in emacs (or, on OS X, in the many applications, such as TextEdit, that have emacs-compatible bindings), kills the current line from the cursor to the end of line; invoking Ctrl-K again, the cursor remains fixed but the EOL is killed, bringing the text of the next line up in front of the cursor.

SublimeText handles the first Ctrl-K correctly*, but subsequent Ctrl-K's cause ST to delete a letter backwards---which I find bizarre.

* Not quite correctly: it doesn't place the killed line in a kill buffer. Even lowly TextEdit seems to do this: try Ctrl-K, then Ctrl-Y

I laud your efforts to make SublimeText more friendly to Emacs refugees.
Answer
Jon Skinner 13 years ago
This is fixed in dev build 2024 (http://www.sublimetext.com/dev or http://www.sublimetext.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1656).

There's also now a kill ring and marks in this build.

support for pik, rvm, and rbenv

Shane Knysh 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
Support for multi ruby environments would be a fantastic addition. I personally use rbenv but pik for windows and rvm are also very popular. 
Completed

Filename bias in Goto File/Anything string matching

Stian Grytøyr 13 years ago updated by Jon Skinner 13 years ago 6
Introduce a touch of filename bias in the code that produces the Goto File/Anything result lists, maybe with an even stronger bias for matches at the beginning of word parts in the filename.

If I type "app con" in the Goto File overlay, I get the following matches:

* priorities_controller.rb
* projects_controller.rb
* accounts_controller.rb
* application_controller.rb

The first three match because the path is .../app/controllers/..., but I think most people would like to see "application_controller.rb" at the top of the list if they type in "app con".

Add the "config" extension to the list of XML file formats in XML.tmLanguage

Ove Andersen 13 years ago 0

As the title says.