Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Cmd-W on the About window does not work

filipp 12 years ago 0
Steps to reproduce:
Choose Sublime Text 2 > About. Try to close the window using Cmd-W.
Expected results:
The window should close
Actual results:
The window does not close
Tested using ST 2210, OS X 10.7.4

Diff sidebar

GarciaWebDev 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 2
Have a diff sidebar like the one in NetBeans. You edit the file and it marks the new, modified and removed lines with color near the line number.

Snippets and Build System question for JSP's

alanandersen1 13 years ago updated by Alan Andersen 13 years ago 1
Whats the correct scope for jsp files in the <source> tag?

Ive tried source.jsp and source.java.jsp and i dont know what else to try, snippets or build system dont recognize it unless i just delete the source tag altogether, which is only useful for snippets, build system i really need it to be file type specific...

Return to lower indent level after using finishing words

Denis Tomilin 13 years ago updated by Jon Skinner 13 years ago 1
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2817/selection035y.png
It's work in VIM and most ppl wants it in ST2. In VIM, it works on the editor layer, it isn't language-specific. Languages need to set just words for this function.

Working Sets in a project

rubicscube 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
Would be good to have simple working sets in a project. Such as additional list in the sidebar between OPEN FILES and FOLDERS. That would ease navigation through dependent files. Could look like that: DEFAULT view (default), Language, Connections and etc. Default view would remain it's state dynamically while others not and will have to be defined.

Shift click on windows TaskBar, to launch new application instance.

Wesley Oliver 11 years ago 0

Shift click on windows TaskBar, to launch new application instance. This would be great when organizing work on multiple desktops on windows, as the process. Possibly a file open or open wiht sumbline, will open with the last app inst in focus.

Please add preference setting for string background color, so it's easy to tell two side-by-side strings apart

Charles Jenkins 12 years ago 0
When typing lines of code that include multiple string literals, such as in string substitutions with regular expressions, it's difficult to tell where one string ends and the next begins. I'd like a preference for a string background color so the bounds of a complete string will be visible.

Incorrectly scoped php snippets

atomi 13 years ago 0
Some php snippets are scoped text.html and show up in jsp/cfm and other files. Shouldn't they all be just source.php?

Using TextMate as a CSS editor

Carlos KOALABS 12 years ago 0
Using TextMate as a CSS editor is not ideal in the moment, because TextMate uses Autocomplete as if you were writing html, and anytime you try to style a tag, it autocompletes. Autocompletes should take into account the file type (which it actually does pretty well, only not with CSS and HTML)

Option to change which side of the screen the file browser is on.

Brennon Loveless 12 years ago 0
Ability to select which side of the screen the file browser is loaded on either the left or the right. I prefer mine on the right. I assume this would coincide with the ability to change the side of the window that the minimap is on.