Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Craig Russo 5 years ago 0

When 3 is released can it import all your settings and plugins from 2 so you don't have to install and configure all that stuff again? I have the side bar in a dark color scheme and just a punch of plugins installed that while its easy to install them when you have a lot it's a pain.

cheema 4 years ago • updated 4 years ago 7
www.dstvinstallfast.wozaonline.co.za

Filipe Cabecinhas 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 0
add_regions() doesn't add regions. It replaces previous regions with the same name.

add_regions() with the same region name as a region already present in the view will replace the existing regions, instead of adding to them (as the name implies).

Example:
>>> v = sublime.windows()[0].active_view()
>>> v.add_regions('a', [v.full_line(v.text_point(133,0))], 'string', 'circle', sublime.HIDDEN)  # A circle is added, in line 133
>>> v.add_regions('a', [v.full_line(v.text_point(137,0))], 'string', 'circle', sublime.HIDDEN)  # The first circle is deleted and a circle is added to line 137

I was expecting to have two circles, one in line 133, one in line 137.

Regards,

Filipe

Hans Meyer 5 years ago • updated by stijn 5 years ago 1
Per Visual Studio, folders/files marked as "hidden" at the OS level should not show up in the side bar or find results.
Caleb Land 6 years ago • updated by lanzz 6 years ago 1
In OS X at least, while dragging to make a selection, the cursor disappears. It makes making selections in Sublime feel a little off. Usually on OS X, the cursor isn't available at all while the selection is in place, but I understand that Sublime needs to show the cursor position while a selection is made.

I think Sublime should hide the cursor while dragging.
codex 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago 0
I am used to Slickedit's "next function/prev function" keyboard bindings.   So far, the closest approximation ST2 is to use <Command-R><Up/Down> to show the function list, and then using the arrow keys to move to the next function.  However, if I should simultaneously press Command, R, and an arrow key, and keep Command and R depressed while I select a function, the selection window will not automatically go away when I release the keys--it requires <Enter>.  This makes quick selection difficult (the same problem also occurs with Command-P).  There are some other problems with this method as well, such as:

- the next function is not visible in the function list, because the current function is always at the bottom
- the chosen function is not always in the same spot in the editor window (e.g. middle), and I can't easily find it because my eyes were focused on the function list as the editor window was scrolling around. 
Niken Wijaya 5 years ago • updated by Peter Meier 5 years ago 1

Would you please add syntax highlight for google closure template :)

whoru 5 years ago • updated 5 years ago 0

There is no way to edit files on a headless system.

William Ledoux 6 years ago • updated by Darin Morrison 6 years ago 2
Hi there,

The new italic rendering of text  does not work with the font I use, making the text unreadable.
Each italic character seems to take double the space, as you can see on the screenshot below:

The font is HobTiny, you can download it for free: 
http://dr-hoiby.com/res/HobTiny.php
I think it only works on Windows.

Thanks for the amazing work
William Ledoux
陪心看海 5 years ago 0

请问有办法支持gbk编码吗?