Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Draggable selection

petrov 13 years ago 0
Make any selected area dragable. Quite helpful manipulating big pieces of text.

Westhill Consulting Travel & Tours Based In Singapore Offers New Family Friendly Trips

madisonwalker 10 years ago 0
http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/westhill-consulting-travel-tours-based-singapore-offers-new-family-friendly-trips

Image 314The active travel consultant company Westhill Consulting Travel & Tours based in Singapore sets international adventure vacation standards. The company announces 10 new-for-2014 adventure destinations that are all value-driven family.

The company’s founder and CEO says, “I know how important family is and I value keeping the family tradition going. It has been my personal mission in life. This year we took a closer look at our itineraries and prices and offer as much value and relief as we can. We offer kid-friendly lodgings with exemplary service and cuisine, all at a very competitive price. We assure you won't be having any complaints.”

Westhill Consulting Travel & Tours Singapore accept children of all ages. And since there are no age restrictions on custom and private trips, family trips are becoming increasingly popular. Grandparents can also come with travel plans, including extended family members.

The company has carefully designed itineraries to include supervised activities for kids while adults enjoy a candlelit meal or some private downtime. A special child pricing for the child or children with parents or grandparents is offered. There are also some other special offers for families such as an extra guide and van and such-kid friendly equipment as tag-along bikes, squirt guns and games.

“We've created the perfect blend of cross-generational activity, comfort and adventure to satisfy adventurers of all ages with many choices and flexibility on our family vacation trips,” Westhill says.

Accommodations are carefully designed to combine child-friendly elements.
Laser Game
Technology has improved on paintball and now you can enjoy the same fun as paintball without the pain of getting hit or the mess of the paint. Laser Game uses infrared technology to record hits on an individual or a team. At the end of the session a printout is generated with the record of all the action during the 15-minute session. Played in a maze with black light, this is a great activity for children 8 years and older - all the way to adults. Corporations are a using a lot laser games as a way to encourage team building or outings for their young executives. The company offers a free training session which includes safety advice and warnings.

Kidzania
Kidzania is a role playing indoor theme park. Children are given the opportunity to work at over 70 professions with opportunities to become a doctor or a pilot or baker for the day. They are paid with Kidzos, the official currency of the park. There are two sessions during the day, 9:00– 2:00 and 3:00 – 8:00. Because of its popularity, it is best to make reservations for your child. Kidzania is located in Pacific Place Mall in Jakarta.

See more:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/108506-westhill-consulting-travel-tours-inc
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Westhill-Consulting-Travel-TOURS-INC/577899938919864
https://foursquare.com/westhilltravel

Change file mode in the side bar(ala chmod +w, etc)

Alex Rodriguez 13 years ago 0
Some editors allow to change the file mode right there in their project tree UI, in the case of sublime, the side bar. I see this feature useful when app is in full screen mode and I need to change/add the mode to a given file, In windows and need to go to the win explorer and right click then go to properties and uncheck the read only checkbox. In the case of linux/mac is chmod +w.

This need happen to me due some VCS populate files in read-only state, so I need to go and change their state as need it.

please google DART support

please google DART support

Hide / Show Panels

Lee Doel 11 years ago 0

It would be really good if there was a way to hide a panel and show it again.
As an example i am wokring on multiple files ive grouped them into panels but i dont want to see them all at the same time. im having to make the panel smaller and larger to view the files

Shortcut to wrap strings in #{}

CarlM 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
In Ruby and CoffeeScript, selecting text inside a double-quoted string ("") and hitting # should wrap the selected text in #{}. TextMate does this and it's such a timesaver. 

Scroll bar malfunctions on short files

Daniel Azuma 13 years ago updated 13 years ago 2
Build 2051 on Mac OS X 10.6

Open a short file that doesn't "require" a scroll bar. (That is, the scroll bar appears to span the entire height of the pane.)

Attempt to drag the scroll bar. (Either up or down-- it doesn't matter.)

This causes the pane to "scroll" past the end of the document, such that the entire document is above the viewport. At this point, it looks like the scroll bar is in an inconsistent state. It is at this point not possible to view the document any further since the entire document is out of the viewport, and although you can continue to perform edits, the scroll bar malfunctions from this point on and you can no longer use it until you close and re-open the buffer.

I have not tested later dev builds with the different scrolling behavior, and I do not have "smooth scrolling" turned on.

Should not be necessary to have both Minimap and vertical scrollbar.

John Hind 11 years ago 0

The minimap, if selected, should replace the vertical scrollbar. Only minor enhancements would be necessary to give the minimap all the functionality of the scrollbar and this would save space and look neater. If the minimap is not selected, then the normal scrollbar should be shown instead, but there should never be both scrollbar and minimap visible.

Tabs as seperate windows, on Windows 7

Jens Ulrich Hjuler Pedersen 13 years ago updated by chaiguy 12 years ago 1
Just like most modern browsers do, make us able to go straight to a specific tab, simply by using the regular windows UI.

See Chrome for reference.