Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.
Ctrl+T or ctrl+P appears at the top, which is nice. For those two, you search something.
With Ctrl+F or ctrl+shift+F, you also search for something.
Problem : those two windows does not appears at the same position. Coming from textmate, just can't get used to it.
And it makes me think about e! or some eclipse flavors, which is a feeling I'm not looking for.
Is there a way to customize the Ctrl+F or ctrl+shift+F areas, and let them appear as the Ctrl+T or ctrl+P do ?
my wishes today:
1) While using colums, rows or grid and working on a special file, can open only the file i wish in an new view (like new instance) in fullscreenmode, so i have all the screen just for this one file (maybe a bigger script as the others). When closing or saving or just tipping in the file, the original in colums, rows or grid becomes the same content (just mirroring in the new view).
2) Make borders in colums, rows or grid flexible to move right/left/up/down. Fe: in grid moving the top vertical border from group 1 and 2 a bit to the left, but vertical border of group 3 and 4 stays in the middle.
3) When working with two or more monitors and using ST2 and one Browser (for example), i wish to have a new instance in Montor 2 without TAB (means: not TAB monitor 1 (ST2), TAB monitor 2 (ST2), TAB browser; i wish to TAB just ST2, TAB browser, TAB ST2, TAB browser,...
4) Show/hide MiniMap for each file separatly (just for this and for this file for ex.)
5) MULTILINGUAL (wanna got german and german dictionary)
So far, sublime text is the best and nicest editor i got (and i got many editors for editing HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL,...). The last few years i used Notepad++ most of my time, now i got Sublime and i love it!
There is something similar for Vim, called foldsearch (http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2302).
I suspect some smart person could write a Sublime plugin to do this. Maybe one exists and I haven't found it yet.
I would like to code on my main monitor in full screen mode and watch a webcast / training video on my notebook screen. With OS X Lion full screen this is not possible.
Customer support service by UserEcho