Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

Custom closing bracket position for CSS

Илья 12 years ago 0

Here is an example of what is happening now:

.class {

}

So when I'm typing ".class {" SublimeText automatically inserts "}" (which is correct). Then I press Enter and get this:

.class {

#CURSOR_POSITION#

}

But what I really want is (attention to the closing bracket - it's indented by additional tab):

.class {

#CURSOR_POSITION#

}

I've even seen (ok, it was only once) in some editor special setting for this. Now I start using SublimeText (which is cool!) and I feel that it can be customized in a such way but I'm not quite sure how.

The Avanti Law Group: Bankruptcy and Debt Settlement Services

Efrain Hensley 10 years ago 0
Too many consumers feel that their debts are overwhelming and there is nothing they can do other than file a bankruptcy. Due to lack of information, many consumers turn prematurely to bankruptcy. We can help you avoid bankruptcy by settling your unsecured debts on your behalf.
Youtube video

open files list window

dannie s 12 years ago 0
It would be nice to have the functionality that was in MultiEdit for DOS/Windows - open files list with selection ability (or maybe quicksearch), called by customizable hotkey.
Declined

unify shortcuts under windows and linux

Antoine Hebert 12 years ago updated by Jon Skinner 12 years ago 1
I use sublime text on Windows and Linux and some shortcuts are different which is always confusing me. Specially the multiple selection which is shift+alt+down on linux ans ctrl+alt+down on windows.
Answer
Jon Skinner 12 years ago
Key bindings are the same between Windows and Linux, except where platform conventions dictate otherwise (e.g. Ctrl+Q to quit on linux), or where the window manager will typically eat the key bindings on Linux.

Support Dart

Mathieu Breton 12 years ago 0
Hi,

Could TextMate support the Dart language (for the syntax colorization)

Regards.

trash folders, delete unempty folders

Tomáš Ivánek 12 years ago 0
It would be cool to add a ability to trash folders and ability to delete unempty folders from sidebar

Don't move the view position when I adjust tab size

Jeff Yeo 13 years ago updated 13 years ago 1
It's especially big deal when the file is like 8000 lines long.
Resize the tab window size just a bit and I will be looking at a whole new different place in the file.
I don't think the way it is now is beneficial to anyone.

Please make it so that current view is kept still as I adjust the tab size. 

"Open Recent" file names not parsed correctly

Greg Corrigan 11 years ago 0

May be just a Linux issue, but when I go to "Open Recent", the menu is not properly escaping the file names listed, so underscores become alt+[letter] key combination indicators.

For example, the file stats_controller is listed as statscontroller, with the "c" in the middle underlined.

It does open the file properly. Just needs to be escaped properly in the menu control, and unescaped when executing the fopen()

Automatic docbloc comments

Hari K T 12 years ago updated by Sven Axelsson 12 years ago 1
Automatic docbloc comments

/**

adding the above and pressing enter should generate the docblox comments.

Eg :

/**
     * @param type $hello
     * @param type $world
     * @return type
     */
    public function helloWorld( $hello , $world)
    {
    }

Netbeans has the functionality, not sure whether I am missing something in Sublime

Toggle comment shortcut removes other comments

Romain Goncalves 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
Situation : 
  • File type : .js
  • I have a class description comment at the start of my file :
    /**
     * Class description
     */
  • I have a big comment block at the end of the file (classic /* ... */)

How to reproduce : with that similar file structure, select multiple lines, and use the "Toggle Comment" shortcut (Ctrl+/ on my machine)

At first you think nothing has happened, and if you try it again, it will comment your lines. But what you may not have noticed is the effects of the first shortcut use : it removed the "/*" at the start the file and the "*/" at the end, causing execution issues.

I can reproduce the bug on 2 computers (build 2126 on one and 2181 on the other) with the same effects. Both computers use Windows XP Pro x86