Sublime Text 2 is a text editor for OS X, Linux and Windows, currently in beta.

php+html+js

Алексей Архипов 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
Image 59

Program to start too slow

723760950 12 years ago 0

Program to start too slow

Shift + Tab

Juarez Mota 13 years ago 0

I'm a heavy user of Notepad++, and the thing I miss most in Sublime Text 2 is Shift+Tab 

IBM Common User Access shortcuts cut/copy/paste doesn't work.

Scott Bowers 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
The IBM shortcuts for cut/copy/paste doesn't work.  I started having this problem with a build within the past month, but it took me a while to realize that I wasn't finger-fumbling and its actually a bug in sublime 2.

cut: Shift + Delete
copy: Control + Insert
paste: Shift + Insert

These shortcuts are a must-have for programmers. Ubuntu 11.10 x64, build 2190.

Advanced clipboard : Paste From History

Alex Pirine 12 years ago updated by Joel Thornton 12 years ago 3
As a TextMate user, a great feature I am missing in Sublime Text 2 is a clipboard that remembers previously copied items.

In TextMate it is very easy to select a few words you need to copy from one document, and then paste each one of them at the right place using Cmd + Shift + V.

I would buy if this feature, among with other improvements, was implemented.

give info on what's going on in the status bar

Daniele Conti 12 years ago 0

for example, plugin installing, plugins infos and such

vintage mode, "." command repeating

-ML- 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
after changing a word with "cw" (change word) the command-repeater "." only repeats the last character instead of changing the next word. Same is for "ct" (change to). Is this possible to fix with the vintage implementation?

Viewer out of synch

Anouchka van Riel 12 years ago 0
We imported the video as a quicktime and imported the text as a txt file. At the beginning of our feature, some of the text does not match picture in the viewer and we cannot fix it manually. The viewer shows video in the wrong order for the first 2 minutes. Can anybody help with this? Thank you

Can't type semicolon in PHP files

peaks 12 years ago 0
After the latest update I can't type semicolons in PHP files anymore. When I try to type in one, it just selects some text above in the document.